Monitoring the Performance of Your SEO Campaign Using Seven Tools
An online marketer cannot perform their tasks without the right tools and when it comes to implementing SEO campaigns, they require tools for keyword research, web analytics, managing multiple campaigns, monitoring the performances of SEO campaigns, and keeping a track on SEO health of client websites. Without the right tools it takes a lot of time and you have to do everything manually which takes forever to complete. You will be experiencing extreme pressure if you do not have access to some useful, if not essential, SEO monitoring tools. As these tools are much in demand these days, it might be overwhelmingly difficult to create your own set of SEO tools after checking them individually. To help you out, here are top seven SEO monitoring tools that you should definitely give a try.
- Ahrefs – If you want to know what your competitors doing, then Ahrefs is the right tool to monitor competitor sites. This powerful tool consists of features such as backlink analysis and its developers claim that it has the largest database of backlinks. You can use this tool for link analysis of your site just to make sure that they are Penguin-proof.
- Moz – Moz is a high authority SEO analysis tool which is used by almost all businesses and SEO agencies. It contains a set of tools that lets you analyze your site or monitor the movements of your competitors. Once you add your site in Moz, it will analyze your site and rate it based on the SEO performance. For instance, if a web page has the longest title or has no title tag, Moz will inform you about the situation so that you can make necessary changes. You can combine this tool with your analytics account and you will get to know which web pages are performing well and which pages require immediate attention.
- SEMrush – If you have invested in paid online marketing campaigns, SEMrush is the tool that should in your SEO tools repository. This tool will provide you exclusive access to paid marketing activities of your competitors. You will get to know what keywords they are targeting or how many times they are changing the ad copies. SEMrush’s search report consists of percentage of organic traffic, ad competition, link report, CPC, search volume, organic ranking, URL, and more.
- Microsoft Tool Kit – Software giant Microsoft have rolled out a useful product (and that is free of cost) after a long time. Microsoft SEO kit consists of tools that will help you in analyzing your site from Google’s or Bing’s perspective. This SEO tool will provide you valuable suggestions that will help your site in increasing the visibility in the search result page.
- Raven Tool – This tool comes as a software package for analyzing SEO and social media presence of a site. Raven Tool makes it easier for you to monitor the performance of your site and competitors’ sites. It automatically sends out alert whenever it comes across any SEO-related problem. Its site auditor feature crawls your site thoroughly and then produces reports. This report consists of what you should be doing to improve the online presence of the website. The site performance feature in the Raven Tool analyzes the site based on twenty different parameters. If you are investing link building campaigns, Raven Tool can help you achieving your goals. As high-quality links from authority site is considered as one of the main building blocks of online marketing, Raven can help you in knowing which site might like to link back to your site.
- SEO Book – SEO Book consists of lots of useful tools such as Server Header Checker, Keyword List Cleaners, Robots.txt tools, Meta-tag Generator, and more. Rank Checker is the most effective and popular tools, among them all, and the good thing about SEO Book is that most of these tools are free to use.
- Advanced Web Ranking – Advanced Web Ranking is another effective SEO monitoring tool that allows online marketers to monitor site backlinks, keyword research, scheduling ranking report and do a lot more. This is really helpful for in-house marketing teams for implementing their SEO campaigns.
These are seven most popular tools for SEO monitoring and other related activities. Some of them are free to use and others require payment. Keep in mind that use only those tools that are required for your SEO campaigns otherwise it will be a waste of your money and time.